Dr. Erickson graduated magna cum laude from The University of Istanbul, Faculty of Medicine, Capa, Istanbul, Turkey, where he also received his doctorate degree in physical therapy and rehabilitation. He served as clinical research director at the Baylor College of Medicine division of Gastroenterology in Houston and completed his residency training in family practice at The University of Texas Southwestern in Waco, Texas.
Board certified in family medicine, Dr. Erickson specializes in family and occupational medicine. His clinical interests include travel medicine, executive physicals, work-related injuries as well as acute and chronic problems. He works with his patients to help them understand their health issues so they can make educated decisions about their health.
A founding member of the American College of Urgent Care physicians, Dr. Erickson has received numerous awards and recognitions including the Physician Recognition Award from the American Medical Association.
Dr. Erickson offers the following:
- Family medicine and primary care for all ages
- Occupational medicine and preventive medicine
- Insurance, annual and pre-employment physicals
- Fitness for duty, return to work, workers compensation
- Executive and wellness programs
- Travel counseling and immunizations (yellow fever, typhoid, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis and others) and malaria prevention
- Minor office procedures (including skin biopsy, lesion removal/freezing, laceration repair, abscess drainage, splints, ingrown toenail, foreign body removal.)
- Sports / school / college physicals
- FAA pilot physicals
Dr Erickson was selected as Houston Top Doc in 2012 by H Texas Magazine, and has been received the Patients Choice Award each consecutive year from 2008 through 2012.
By selecting an appointment time you will be transferred from the Memorial Hermann
website to our scheduling partner's website - Healthpost.com.
information about this site.