The International Services Center at Memorial Hermann welcomes patients from around the world each year who seek an initial diagnosis, treatment for a diagnosed disease or disorder, a valued second opinion, or an annual check-up.
A Multicultural Team and Total Patient Care
Experienced physicians and staff at the Center are dedicated to providing comprehensive care and meeting the cultural needs of international patients. The International Services team speak a variety of languages. In addition, our total case management approach reduces your concerns about coming to a new country while making your stay as comfortable and convenient as possible.
Personal Patient Liaisons
Personal liaisons greet and accompany international patients from the moment of arrival to ease the cultural and social transition and provide personalized services.
- Assist with preregistration
- Facilitate access to medical records quickly and easily
- Review patients records prior to arrival
- Provide financial counseling
- Arrange appointments with physicians
- Coordinate care among specialists to ensure total communication
- Arrange travel and accommodations from the airport
- Provide interpretation and translation services
- Provide for special religious and cultural needs and diets
- Prepare prearrival cost estimates
- Arrange payment options
- Provide insurance assistance
- Arrange for VIP accommodations at the hospital
Exchange Program for Health Professionals
Memorial Hermann and our Centers of Excellence are also centers for learning and knowledge exchange for physicians and health professionals. Working with physicians, clinical staff and administrators, the Memorial Hermann International Services team provides customized programs to meet specific needs for international health professionals through the Observer Exchange Program.
Signature Suites and Services
Designed for patients who desire hospital care in an atmosphere more commonly associated with fine hotels, the Suites offer quality, attentive care in a private, healing atmosphere.
Specialty Services & Programs
Our System offers services in every medical specialty, including an acute-care hospital dedicated to meeting the cultural needs of international patients.
The International Services Center is open from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. CST. For more information, please call 800.790.7890 or 713.704.5515.
Request a Referral
Referencia de Medico
Request an Appointment
Petición para una Consulta