Memorial Hermann Hospital’s Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment department offers outstanding convenience, customer service and an extensive selection of urological, incontinence and ostomy supplies.
Trusted products from major manufacturers include:
- Hydrophilic catheters
- Coude catheters
- Foley catheters
- Closed catheter kits
- Male external catheters
- Intermittent straight catheters
- Silicone, vinyl and red rubber catheters
- Incontinence supplies
- Ostomy supplies
- Leg bags and accessories
In addition to quality and selection, the service offers exceptional convenience for patients and caregivers. Memorial Hermann:
- Works directly with physicians on prescriptions and paperwork.
- Provides free samples of requested products.
- Sends product samples for use while orders are processed.
- Delivers to homes and businesses.
- Arranges for regular monthly shipments.
- Verifies current supply needs prior to automatic shipment.
- Coordinates with insurance providers to maximize benefits.
Memorial Hermann Hospital's Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment department accepts private health plans, Medicare and Medicaid.
Standard delivery is 2-3 days. Same-day delivery is available for initial orders or in critical situations. All orders are shipped in plain, discreet packaging to maintain the recipient's privacy.
For more information, call the Memorial Hermann Home Medical and Respiratory Equipment department at (281) 784-7550.