Now Offering Virtual Visits through the Memorial Hermann Virtual Clinic - Primary Care Program
Memorial Hermann Medical Group (MHMG) now offers primary care consultations through its Memorial Hermann’s Virtual Clinic - Primary Care Program. This program offers MHMG patients primary care consultations through the use of their computer, tablet or smart phone.
The Virtual Clinic - Primary Care Program physicians can assist in diagnosis and develop a treatment plan, or help navigate patients to another level of care.
Physicians can diagnose a variety of health concerns including:
- Cough, cold, flu
- Eye infections
- Minor muscle or joint pain
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Sinus problems
- Skin issues
- Stomach and digestive issues
- Urinary issues
Schedule Your Visit
You can schedule a visit online. Just click a time below to get started. Click "Check-in" to see more appointment times, or call 832-658-MHVC (6482) to schedule via phone.
Virtual Clinic does not treat emergent or life-threatening issues, chronic illness or provide medication refills.
If you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that you need immediate attention, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room immediately.
Who is eligible to use Memorial Hermann Virtual Clinic - Primary Care Program?
Currently, this program is only offered to already established MHMG patients. Patients must be located in Texas at the time of visit.
How does Virtual Clinic work?
1. If you are currently an MHMG patient, you may schedule a Virtual Clinic appointment here or by calling (832) 658-MHVC (6482)
2. If scheduling an appointment on line, you will be contacted by a dedicated Virtual Clinic agent who will assist you in preparing for the Virtual Clinic visit with a board certified physician via the Everyday Well Patient Portal.
3. To initiate the Virtual Clinic appointment, the agent will send you an email inviting you to join Everyday Well.
4. If this is your first time scheduling a Virtual Clinic appointment, you will need to download the Memorial Hermann Virtual Clinic app. You can download it by clicking here. Once it is installed, you will need to log in using your Everyday Well account.
5. If there are any on-line forms to complete, there will be an alert after you log in. You will need to complete the on-line forms before the Virtual Clinic appointment can be completed.
6. At the scheduled appointment time, you will select the ‘Appointments’ icon and join the Virtual Clinic appointment.
7. During the visit, the physician may make a diagnosis and recommend a treatment plan.
8. After the visit, you will receive a visit summary accessible via your Everyday Well patient portal, and your electronic health record will be updated with information from the Virtual Clinic visit.
Advantages of Memorial Hermann Virtual Clinic - Primary Care Program
- Convenient access to care 9 a.m. – 9 p.m., daily
- Treat patients ages 18 and older
- Board-certified physician
- $49 per visit
- Save time and travel costs
- Updates your electronic health record with a visit summary
What devices and operating systems are supported?
Patients may access a Virtual Clinic visit on a desktop computer, laptop computer, tablet or smart phone. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Firefox and Safari Internet browsers support Virtual Clinic. Android and iOs support Virtual Clinic on tablets and smart phones.