Wound Care Centers in Houston
Do you suffer with any of the following conditions?
- Diabetic wounds that are slow to heal or not healing
- Any foot or leg ulcers or sores
- Surgical wounds that have opened
- Skin grafts for surgical flaps that are not healing post-surgery
- Skin tears or open sores caused by radiation treatment
- Bone infection (osteomyelitis)
Between 5 and 7 million Americans experience at least one form of chronic wound annually. These chronic non-healing wounds refuse to heal despite conventional treatment, and they seldom involve a simple answer.
Memorial Hermann Wound Care Centers provide state-of-the-art comprehensive wound management. Our specialists include doctors, nurses and technicians with advanced training in chronic wound care technology. Each patient is evaluated and an individualized treatment plan is designed to provide maximum results.
Our Centers offer the newest and most effective dressing and technologies, both of which assist in efficient healing of even the most stubborn wounds, including hyperbaric oxygen therapy.
Advanced wound treatment techniques, interdisciplinary care, patient education, products and services are designed as part of treatment plans.