A Pumpkin Spice Recipe to Get You Ready for Fall
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk (almond, soy, oat, etc.)
- 1 Tbsp organic pumpkin purée
- 4 drops liquid stevia*
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp turmeric
- 1 shot organic espresso or 3/4 cup extra strong organic dark roasted coffee, brewed
- Add the milk and pumpkin purée to a small pot and heat over medium heat, stirring continuously until the mixture starts to simmer.
- Add the stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, and turmeric, whisking until the mixture becomes frothy.
- Pour the brewed coffee/espresso into a large mug and add the pumpkin mixture on top.
**Added sugars are recommended to keep under 25 grams/day for women (6 tsp) and 36 grams/day for men (9 tsp)
Subscribe to get the latest health and wellness articles
More Health & Wellness
What You Should Know About Jet LagRead more
Student Athletes: When is it Safe to Return to the Playing Field?Read more
COVID-19 and Seniors: When Is It Safe to Visit Grandma?Read more
Quarantine Habits: Which to Kick and Which to Keep?Read more
Tips for Safely Resuming Exercise After COVID-19Read more
Portobello Fajitas with Avocado Creme and Radish SlawRead more
Cilantro Lime Aguas FrescaRead more
Safe Socializing in the COVID EraRead more
Living a Healthy Life, During and After COVID-19Read more