Mocktail Recipes You Need This Summer
WATERMELON LIME MOCKTAIL
- 8 cups seedless watermelon cubes
- 6 Tbsp raw honey (or agave)*
- ⅓ cup fresh lime juice
- 1½ cups water
- Few sprigs of mint
- In a blender, puree watermelon cubes.
- Strain into a large bowl through a mesh sleeve.
- Stir in honey and lime juice.
- Transfer to a pitcher. Stir in water, add ice, mint and chill.
Added sugars are recommended to keep under 25 grams/day for women (6 tsp) and 36 grams/day for men (9 tsp).
STRAWBERRY ORANGE MANGO KOMBUCHA MOCKTAIL
- 2 16-ounce bottles Original Kombucha unflavored
- 2 cups 100% no sugar added orange-mango juice
- 1 ripe mango peeled, pitted, and chopped
- 2 cups fresh strawberries chopped
- Peel, pit and chop one mango
- Cut two cups of fresh strawberries
- Add both strawberries and mango to large pitcher
- Add two 16-ounce bottles of unflavored Kombucha
- Add 2 cups 100% no sugar added orange-mango juice
- Stir and serve over ice
Subscribe to get the latest health and wellness articles
More Health & Wellness
What You Should Know About Jet LagRead more
Student Athletes: When is it Safe to Return to the Playing Field?Read more
COVID-19 and Seniors: When Is It Safe to Visit Grandma?Read more
Quarantine Habits: Which to Kick and Which to Keep?Read more
Tips for Safely Resuming Exercise After COVID-19Read more
Portobello Fajitas with Avocado Creme and Radish SlawRead more
Cilantro Lime Aguas FrescaRead more
Safe Socializing in the COVID EraRead more
Living a Healthy Life, During and After COVID-19Read more