We Need Heroes
Heroes are strong. Heroes are selfless. Heroes are courageous. These are qualities we all aspire to embody.
Memorial Hermann Heroes in Health is a philanthropic membership program and advocacy group.
To gather Houstonians who are passionate about healthcare and will advocate and raise funds for the Memorial Hermann Health System and its many facilities, physicians, clinicians and research projects through educational opportunities, volunteerism and events.
Who Should Join
Emerging leaders in the Houston community who are passionate about healthcare
About Memorial Hermann
Home to Life Flight air ambulance service, the nation’s busiest Level I trauma center, Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, TIRR Memorial Hermann and the Mischer Neuroscience Institute, Memorial Hermann is the only healthcare system in the region to provide a full continuum of care for both children and adults. To learn more about Memorial Hermann click here.
What to Expect
As a Hero in Health, members can participate in the following:
- Breakfasts with Memorial Hermann President & CEO, Chuck D. Stokes, and Memorial Hermann physicians
- Heroes Networking and Fundraising Events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to connect with Memorial Hermann leadership, Board members, physicians, caregivers and other Heroes in Health members
- Tours of Life Flight and Memorial Hermann facilities
- Invitations to Memorial Hermann events