Join Chuck Stokes, FACHE, President and CEO, and Angela A. Shippy, MD, SVP and Chief Quality Officer of Memorial Hermann Health System (MHHS) for a two-day event filled with lessons learned from leaders and front line staff across MHHS on their experiences in advancing toward high reliability.
Topics and activities for the conference include:
- Tour of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center including Safety Huddle and Multidisciplinary Rounds
- High Reliability Journey Milestones
- Robust Process Improvement (RPI) Role in High Reliability — First Focus RPI Tools
- Structure of Safety including Case Studies for Event Classification
- Ambulatory Safety and High Reliability
- Meeting with Process Operators
- Robust Process Improvement Exposition for RPI Projects Across MHHS
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category I Credit™.
This conference will provide continuing education contact hours for Nursing and Social Work. Memorial Hermann Health Center is an approved provider of continued education by the Texas Nurses Association – Approver is accredited with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
American College of Healthcare Executives (ACHE):
This event meets requirements for Qualified Education (Category 2) CEUs.