5th Annual Memorial Hermann Health System
High Reliability Sharing Day Conference
Join Dr. Callender, President and CEO, and Angela A. Shippy, MD, SVP and Chief Quality Officer of Memorial Hermann Health System for a two-day event filled with lessons learned from leaders and front line staff across Memorial Hermann Health System on their experiences in advancing toward high reliability.
Topics and activities for the conference include:
- Tour of Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center including Safety Huddle and Multidisciplinary Rounds
- High Reliability Journey Milestones
- Clinical Care Redesign - Transforming Care
- Structure of Safety including Case Studies for Event Classification
- Ambulatory Safety and High Reliability
- Meeting with Process Operators
- Robust Process Improvement Exposition for RPI Projects Across Memorial Hermann Health System
The Memorial Hermann Health System is accredited by the Texas Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The Memorial Hermann Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This conference will provide continuing education contact hours for Nursing. Memorial Hermann Health Center is an approved provider of continued education by the Texas Nurses Association – Approver is accredited with distinction of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration is closed for the 2020 event.