Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Hospital - Katy offers 35 private rooms for individuals receiving inpatient rehabilitative care. Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Program uses a multidisciplinary approach that combines the benefits of physical, occupational and speech therapy with neuropsychology, social services and round-the-clock nursing care.
Care teams composed of nurses, technologists and therapists are overseen by a doctor who specializes in rehabilitation, ensuring our patients receive the best possible care with a goal of maximizing function and independence for all of our patients. Candidates for our Inpatient Rehabilitation Program must be at least 18 years old, require round-the-clock nursing care, and have the potential to participate in an aggressive therapy program.
Our Inpatient Rehabilitation Program addresses the following conditions and many more:
- Brain injury
- Neurological disorders, including, but not limited to, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, polyneuropathy and critical illness myopathy
- Congenital deformities
- Major multiple trauma
- Spinal cord injury
- Active, severe or advanced arthritis resulting in significant impairments
- Systemic vasculidities with joint inflammation
- Knee or hip joint replacement requiring medical management
- Hip fractures
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome
- Cancer rehabilitation, including lymphedema management
Contact us »