Located in the heart of west Houston, Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center has been providing high quality, convenient healthcare to the residents of Greater and West Houston since 1971. With more than 1,100 affiliated medical staff physicians, 1,800 employees and 444 licensed hospital beds, Memorial City has grown to become an advanced, award-winning medical center offering high-level care previously found only in the Texas Medical Center. Repeatedly ranking in the top 5% of U.S. hospitals, Memorial Hermann Memorial City has won accolade after accolade for patient safety and exemplary clinical quality.
Memorial Hermann Memorial City boasts new, spacious facilities, state-of-the-art equipment and technology, and the specialty expertise designed to enhance healthcare services while adding to the comfort of patients and families. Our 33-story Memorial Hermann Tower includes Women’s Memorial Hermann, Children’s Memorial Hermann – Houston’s first dedicated women’s and children’s facilities outside of the Texas Medical Center – and our new Center for Advanced Orthopedics. All of our services and amenities, such as plentiful free parking, are designed with the patient in mind. It’s a one-of-a-kind medical center, combining an andvanced hospital complex with an exclusive hotel and retail center, all on a single, integrated Campus.
Memorial Hermann Memorial City offers a wide variety of leading specialty services and programs, including:
- Heart & Vascular Institute
- Women's Memorial Hermann
- Children's Memorial Hermann
- Center for Advanced Orthopedics featuring the Memorial Hermann Joint Center and the IRONMAN Sports Medicine Institute
- Cancer Center, including the MD Anderson Bobetta Lindig Breast Care Center with Memorial Hermann
- Neuroscience program
- Digestive Health Center, including the NewStart Surgical Weight Loss program
- Diabetes Center, Wound Care Center, Urologic Services, Outpatient Nutrition Counseling, Lung program, International Patient Program, TIRR Memorial Hermann Outpatient Rehabilitation and more
In addition to the main Emergency Center, Memorial Hermann Memorial City operates two specialty Emergency Centers:
- Children’s Emergency Center
- OB Emergency Center
Our international patient program welcomes patients from around the world.
Learn more »
Named Among Nation's 100 Top Hospitals
Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center named a Truven 100 Top Hospital for the 5th time.
New Comprehensive Digestive Health Center
Now offering a Heartburn Treatment Program and endoscopic ultrasound at west Houston’s first multidisciplinary Digestive Health Center.
Simplee Bill Pay
Announcing easy-to-use online bill pay