Our Women's Center offers comprehensive diagnostic, treatment and resource services to meet the unique healthcare needs of women.
The Center, designed for women of childbearing age, provides convenient, coordinated healthcare, with an emphasis on family-centered care, trend-setting treatment and education for prevention.
We were the first Women's Center in the region to provide a Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) with a neonatologist available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our Women's Center also is leading the way by providing minimally invasive surgery for many gynecologic conditions.
For more information, a physician referral or to schedule a visit, contact us at (713) 222-CARE (2273).
Philosophy of Care
Women and their families need special and skillful encouragement throughout their whole life. We are dedicated to the highest standards of moral, ethical and professional conduct. We take the health of women in our community seriously and are strongly committed to providing the highest level of excellence in healthcare.
- Family memories begin here.
- Women's health care needs are unique and change throughout her lifetime.
- Family-centered care is the focus of our philosophy.
- By educating ourselves and our patients, we promote women's health and wellness.
- Care is individualized to meet the unique cultural, spiritual, emotional and physical needs of the mother, infant and family.
- Competent and compassionate healthcare team members support the family by:
- Recognizing birth to be a unique, individualized, natural process
- Recognizing that open communication between healthcare team members is critical
- Committing to assist, counsel and care for expectant mothers, fathers and their families and to share with them the wonder of the birthing process
- Providing a professional team of nurses who have continuous accountability for the family from admission to discharge, through labor, delivery and the postpartum recovery of the family
Learn About Postpartum Care
To help you be better prepared for what to expect, Memorial Hermann Northeast offers you a free booklet via download of A New Beginning, Your Personal Guide to Postpartum Care available
anytime throughout your pregnancy or after. This booklet will help you
understand how to care for yourself and your baby after birth. The
more knowledge you have, the more likely you will approach your personal
journey with confidence and a positive perspective. Topics include:
- Caring for
- Caring for
- And More