Types of physical therapy available include:
- General orthopedic rehabilitation
- Ankle, knee, shoulder, etc
- Spine rehabilitation
- Post-surgical rehabilitation for:
- Total joint replacements
- Rotator cuff repairs
- Cervical and lumbar discectomies, laminectomies, fusions
- Athletic orthopedic rehabilitation
- Neurological rehabilitation (stroke)
- Cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation
- Gait, balance and vestibular rehabilitation
- Manual therapy - a hands on approach using joint/soft tissue mobilization, myofascial, muscle energy, craniosacral, strain/counterstrain techniques, etc.
- Prosthetic training
- Pain management
- Aquatic therapy using the AquaCiser, an underwater treadmill
- Mechanical traction
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Wound care
- Aquatic therapy
- Pediatric therapy
Outpatient Physical Therapy
Memorial Hermann Southeast Hospital
11800 Astoria Blvd.
Houston, Texas 77089
Phone (281) 929-6259
Fax (281) 929-6365
Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Treatment begins with a physician's prescription. Prescriptions may be faxed or phoned in by your physician's office. You may also bring your written prescription to our department. Please make sure your physician includes a diagnosis.
Free valet parking is available in front of Medical Plaza 1 and in front of Outpatient Services.
Find additional physical therapy locations in Southeast Houston.