Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Thank you for choosing Memorial Hermann. Click the button on the right to go to the pre-registration form. Have your insurance information handy.
When visiting the hospital for appointments, scheduled tests or procedures, please bring your insurance card and identification or you may fax a copy of the front and back to Patient Access Services at (713) 456-6164.
After you have pre-registered, please review other steps to be completed as described below.
To Complete Your Registration
Once you have pre-registered using our online tool, you should also complete the following by the seventh month of pregnancy:
- Be sure to review consent forms prior to your delivery.
- Be sure to discuss your childbirth and anesthesia options with your doctor well before delivery. Call (713) 456-5709 to fill out the required pre-anesthesia paperwork.
- Learn more about how to prepare for the arrival of your baby.
- Learn more about pain management during labor and delivery.
- Your first trimester of pregnancy is not too soon to begin preparing for your baby's birth. During this time, you may wish to participate in our maternity tour.
- The Infant Security guidelines provide good, sound parenting techniques that can also help prevent abduction of infants while in the hospital where your child is born and once you take the child home.