7th Annual Transplant Symposium 2019
Optimizing Outcomes in Transplantation
Who should attend?
Registered Nurses, Advanced Practice Nurses, ABTC Certified Nurses, Licensed Vocational Nurses, Dieticians, Social Workers, and other Healthcare Professionals.
What will the symposium cover?
Education and knowledge are important in providing care throughout the transplantation spectrum. Through attendance, participants will learn about the following:
- Advances in organ utilization
- Accessibility and achieving Diversity in organ transplantation
- Nursing Care perspectives on transplantation
- Utilization of high KDPI Kidneys
- Identifying Psychosocial barriers to complication in transplantation
Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center is an approved provider of continuing nursing education by the Texas Nurses Association - Approver, an accredited approver with distinction, by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Registration is closed. There will be limited spots available for walk-ins the day of the event.
Nurses and Other Healthcare Professionals: $25
Breakfast, lunch and complimentary parking provided