Community Rehabilitation Services
Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital offers multidisciplinary inpatient medical rehabilitation. The hospital’s inpatient center is designed to help patients reach optimal functionality following an injury or illness. Personal performance goals are incorporated into a customized rehabilitation treatment program.
The following patients may be appropriate for one of the Memorial Hermann Community Inpatient Rehabilitation Units:
- Stroke and other neurological disorders such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis and Guillain Barré syndrome
- Non-traumatic brain injury
- General Rehabilitation (including debility)
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Medically complex patients with multi-system disorders
- Non-traumatic spinal cord injury
- Orthopedic conditions such as osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, fractures or complicated joint replacements
- Medical trauma
- Spinal surgery with neurological impairment
As a member of the Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Network affiliated with TIRR Memorial Hermann, currently ranked #2 in the nation and best in Texas by U.S. News and World Report, we are committed to bringing world class rehabilitation to Greater Houston.
To Refer or Become a Patient
Place one convenient call to make referrals
or to schedule appointments: 1.800.44.REHAB (73422),
713.797.5942 or fax 713.797.5988
Meet Dr. Allam
Dr. Allam received his Doctor of Medicine from the University of Texas Southwestern Medical School. He completed residency at Baylor College of Medicine for Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Allam realizes the importance of getting to know his patients and their goals. He believes in actively listening and acknowledging each trial and triumph during the rehabilitation process. With a clinical interest in neurorehabilitation, Dr. Allam takes a team approach to optimize his patients’ outcomes. Read More.
We are located in Southwest Houston at the intersection of US 59 and Beechnut.
Houston, TX 77074
Get Maps & Directions