- 4 Ounces Baked Tortilla Chips
- 8 Ounces 99% Lean Turkey Breast
- 1 Teaspoon Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 Cup Fat-Free Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 ⅓ Cups Reduced-Fat Mexican Cheese
- 2 Cups Pico de Gallo Salsa
- ½ Cup Light Sour Cream
- ⅔ Cup Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Place 1 ounce (about 14) chips on four oven-proof dishes or one large baking sheet.
- Heat a large nonstick sauté pan over high heat.
- Add turkey.
- Season with cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper and sauté until cooked through, breaking up meat into small pieces with a wooden spoon.
- When cooked, add bean dip and mix well.
- Spoon the turkey mixture over the chips and sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Bake until cheese melts, about 6 minutes.
- Remove the nachos from the oven, top with pico de gallo, sour cream, cilantro and jalepeños.
- Serve immediately.
Yield: 4 servings, Serving Size: about 14 chips
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 347 calories, Total Fat: 9.4g, Carbohydrates: 40.6g, Fiber: 7.1g, Protein: 27.1g
Recipe modified from Skinny Taste: Skinny Loaded Nachos with Turkey, Beans and Cheese