Our Children’s Services include:
- A skilled health care team with specialized training in the care of children and infants
- A Level II(B) neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) to provide care to infants who are moderately ill with problems that are expected to resolve fairly rapidly. The NICU can provide mechanical ventilation for brief durations (less than 24 hours) or continuous positive airway pressure, and has personnel continuously available to provide ongoing care and to address emergencies.
- The support and resources of Children's Memorial Hermann Hospital, located within Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center
- Access to the Children's Transport Team for specialized emergency pediatric and neonatal transport services for patients by ground ambulance or via Memorial Hermann Life Flight®
Memorial Hermann Greater Heights Hospital features a skilled health care team with specialized training in the care of children and infants. Our team includes:
- Respiratory therapists
- Lactation consultants
- Social workers
- Case managers
- Other health care professionals
If you need a referral to a pediatrician or any of the services available at Children's Memorial Hermann Greater Heights, call (713) 222-CARE.
More on Memorial Hermann Greater Heights