Memorial Hermann offers a variety of programs aimed at improving the health of your workforce. These services specifically address prevention, health promotion and health risk reduction through evidenced-based programs.
- Counseling Services: A designated licensed clinical social worker (LCSW) or licensed professional counselor (LCP) works with employees individually and/or in small groups to provide mental and emotional health support through a variety of evidence-based techniques.
- Educational Series: Educational sessions for your workforce cover a variety of health and well-being topics.
- Health Coaching: Our certified health coaches engage with employees virtually or onsite to foster healthy habits through goal setting and facilitating behavior change.
- Health Navigation Services: An onsite registered nurse (RN) supports employees in proactively managing their personal health and wellness, focusing on chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension and obesity.
- Lifestyle Medicine Programs: Structured programs use evidence-based lifestyle interventions, such as nutrition, sleep, physical activity and stress management, to drive health-promoting behavior change.
- Nutrition Consultations: Individual consultations with a registered dietitian (RD) provide personalized advice and nutrition-based interventions.