At Memorial Hermann we provide comprehensive, cutting-edge care to the Houston and Southeast Texas community.
Some key facts and figures about Memorial Hermann:
- Total hospitals: 17*
- Acute Care Hospitals: 11
- Children’s Hospital: 1
- Orthopedic Hospital: 1
- Rehabilitation Hospitals: 2
- Surgical Hospitals: 2
- Convenient Care Centers: 7
- Urgent Care: 14**
- Heart & Vascular Institutes: 4
- Neuroscience Institute: 1
- Sports Medicine Institutes: 6
- Trauma Institute: 1
- Sports Medicine & Rehabilitation Centers: 32
- Ambulatory surgery centers: 21
- Imaging Centers: 26
- Breast Care Centers: 8
- Senior living communities: 1
- Annual emergency visits: 689,795
- Annual deliveries: 26,167
- Annual Life Flight air ambulance missions: 4,238
- Employees: over 30,000
- Beds (licensed): 4,233
- Annual community benefit: $474 million (total amount provided in FY21)
- Year founded: 1907
- Academic affiliation: McGovern Medical School at The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth)
* Memorial Hermann Health System owns and operates 14 hospitals and has joint ventures with three other hospital facilities, including Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital First Colony, Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital Kingwood and Memorial Hermann Rehabilitation Hospital-Katy.
** These urgent care centers are joint ventures.
This data was updated July 2022.