Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital focuses on the unique needs of children. Through our skilled and compassionate staff, modern new facility, and state-of-the-art technology, we’ll make the hospital experience more positive and reassuring for you and your child.
What Makes Children’s Memorial Hermann Katy Special?
- A skilled healthcare team with specialized training to care for children and infants, including physicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers, chaplains and other healthcare professionals
- A dedicated pediatric unit with comfortable patient rooms, including window-seat sofa beds for family members staying overnight
- Three pediatric-focused emergency rooms equipped and ready to treat your family. Featuring board-certified physicians, pedi equipment, pedi decorated exam rooms, and a separate pedi waiting area.
- The services of a Child Life Specialist working to make each child’s healthcare experience less frightening by explaining to children what to expect during hospitalization or how to cope with the illness or injury of a patient or other family member.
- A Level III neonatal intensive care unit to provide intermediate care and critical care for infants who require continuous monitoring and observational support
- A playroom available for patients, equipped with toys and educational videos
- The support and resources of Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital, located within the Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center complex
- Access to the Children’s Transport Team for specialized emergency pediatric and neonatal transport services by ground ambulance or by air via Memorial Hermann Life Flight®
Need a Referral?
If you need a referral to a pediatrician or any of the services available at Children’s Memorial Hermann Katy, call (713) 222-CARE.
More on Memorial Hermann Katy